In a recent post, I described how I built a retro video game console using Raspberry Pi, Emulation Station, RetroPie, some components from Adafruit, and a 3D printer. When all was said and done, I realized that my 3D printed box was not tall enough to accommodate the underside of the joystick and the Raspberry Pi. So I went back to my TinkerCAD file and increased the height and, while I was at it, I also added a third button!

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset
I still need to sand the front emblem…

If you’re interested in printing out this box for yourself, here are the files:

Box

Lid

 

Finally, I went to Michael’s last night and bought a package of those small adhesive rubber pads and placed one on each corner of the box’s bottom to prevent slippage.
And now I’m ready to play!